We value the trust you place in us and recognize the importance of secure transactions and information privacy.
1. Collection of Your Information
When you use our Platform, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service, product or feature on the Platform.
We may track your buying behaviour, preferences, and other information that you choose to provide on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We collect personal information (such as email address, delivery address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card and other payment instrument details) from you when you set up an account or transact with us. While you can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order or consuming our online content or services) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or if you use voice commands to shop on the Platform, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use your personal information to provide the product and services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers and business partners in handling and fulfilling orders; enhancing customer experience; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of information.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Platform to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
4. Security Precautions
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Platform, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Platform. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account.
5. Children Information
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and use of our Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract as per laws. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Platform, application or services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.
6. Data Retention
We retain your personal information in accordance with appliable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
7. Your Consent
9. Grievance Officer
you can contact the following number: 00971 55 9915592 (WhatsApp only) for any complaint.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Classy Y M is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Classy Y M does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Classy Y M.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer.
- Classy Y M does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Classy Y M does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Classy Y M accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Classy Y M is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Classy Y M cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Classy Y M shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Classy Y M does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Classy Y M does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Classy Y M hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Classy Y M have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Classy Y M is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Classy Y M is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.